Liam Neeson


Comments

SEILER said…
Nice paint work Paul, wonderful texture and lighting . . . you're smokin' with acrylics. I haven't painted with acrylics in a while . . . fun stuff eh?
Paul Moyse said…
Thanks Jason. Yes, acrylics are great, I find them much more flexible than oils. The drying time allows for quicker layers.
bog_art said…
Amazing!.. just amazing!.. I love how you use textures.. your Samuel and this one are stunning!.. thanks for the inspiration!..
A. Riabovitchev said…
Great work Paul!:o)
kencoogan said…
Paul, this is stupendous! Skin tones are so life-like. Your best painting so far by a long shot.
Paul Moyse said…
Thanks guys, glad you like it!
Anonymous said…
I love the hue and texture Moyse but I'm sorry for me the execution is a waste of clear talent. I know Neeson got this chisel chin and roman nose but the proportions are way too cartoonish,
I wouldn't have recognized the guy had you not put a title on the picture

Popular Posts